All along your career, whether self-employed or working for someone else, always and always document your work/ achievements/client requirements. Keeping up to date on this process makes evaluation and the solution process simpler and effective. It's important to stay professional and avoid getting emotional, but it's equally important to show your human side and demonstrate that the client is not just another number for you.
Join us and know the ways tgo avoid losing clients and save your brand's repution.
- Communicate effectively and genuinely with clients
- Apply strategies to better deal with challenging clients
- Determining Client Expectations
- Understand the types and the psychology of difficult customers
- Acquire the skills, techniques and methods of handling difficult customers with confidence
- Reduce stress when encountering difficult customers
- Managers with responsibility in providing service
|Establishing a Client Focus|
|Communicating with Clients|
|Establishing Communication Models and their Usage|
|Diagnose and Problem Solve|
|Use Careful Language When Communicating with Clients|
|Responding to Difficult Clients|
|Gathering Client Feedback|