Your career and your job is essential to your living, and thus to your happiness and satisfaction in life. Therefore, giving your due focus and attention will always be worth-while.
Every single move you make in your career will make a difference in the span of your career life. Like, the course of subjects you choose, the first job you get aligned to, the company you get associated with, the work that you do, the skills you focus and groom on, the social and the professional network you build around, and much more.
We help you realize all that and enable you to deal with it by making conscious decisions. We help you come up with your own career plan and enable you to execute it.
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of e-mail
- Understanding the cultural significance of e-mail
- When to use & avoid e-mail
- Writing an e-mail message
- Communicating by e-mail
- Learn to write for the reader, starting with effective subject lines
- Make the most of 'email estate'
- Format messages for readability
- Learn to avoid senders regret by proof reading
- Understand the concept of 'netiquette'
- Master effective email structures to achieve clarity and successful communication
|Create Structure for Success|
|Outlook Installation and Usage|
|Email Editing Options|
|Initiating New Emails - What, When & How|
|Responding Back to Emails - What, When & How|
|Engaging Audience and Managing Stakeholders|
|Polishing Your Cyber Manners|
|Managing Email Overload|