In these recessionary times, you might well need to be a highly effective presenter just to remain in your current job – or find new employment. To achieve this, it’s first necessary to identify what creates an effective presentation and what skills are needed. Knowing how to deliver an idea is beneficial, no matter what line of business you're in. Remember, speaking in front of people is a skill, not an innate ability.
You may feel that you have to go into a lot of detail to get your message across but more often than not – “less is more”. Your audience are only able to take in so much during a presentation, so the clearer the message the more powerful it will be. In this course we'll be guiding you in looking at some techniques to help you achieve more from your presentations.
- Plan, Organize and Prepare an Effective Presentation
- Handle Objections
- Deal with Presentation Fears
- Deliver a Successful Presentation
- Determine and develop personal presentation style
- Find ways to overcome nervousness for presentation
- Recognize presentation weak spots and areas for improvement
- Use your voice to greater effect.
- Handle your audience with confidence.
- Build presentations that create maximum impact
|Use of Words, Pitch, Voice and Tone|
|Setting the Mood and Gearing Up Psychologically|
|Right Ways and Wrong Ways to Use Notes|
|Observe and Read Your Audience While Presenting|
|Handling Questions – Thinking Under Pressure|
|Handling Difficult Situations and Issues|
|Presentation Planning and Preparation|
|Rehearsing Presentation Styles – Practice Makes Perfect|
|Determine Objectives, Creating a Theme|
|Presentation Evaluation and Feedback|